Friday, April 18, 2008

New Job!

Hello! Here is an update for you. So on Tuesday night Micah's friend Mark Peterson called to offer me a chance to interview with his company for their Office Adminstrative position. I agreed and the next day we interviewed. The interview went really well, and Im excited to announce that they have offered me a job! I will be getting paid better and I will have a few more hours. Then in the fall when I can go full time I will get another raise plus benefits. Micah and I decided that because of the position and power they are giving me, I will become the Office Mommy. haha! I am really intimated but im really excited for this fun opportunity. Micah is really excited as well, because the office I will be working in is next door to his work. So we will be able to see each other much more! yay!
Have a great day!
~Meghan

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Of all the things to blog about!

Chinmong said...

Congratulations!! What will you be doing at your new job?

Meghan said...

It will at Jive Communications here in Orem!