Monday, May 19, 2008

More updates!

Hello!
So for a current update, everything is going wonderful! My dad is in town visiting for a few days thanks to Uncle Howard! Its been fun spending time with him, we've really missed having him around! On Saturday, I got to spend a bunch of time with him making brownies and going to lunch with Micah. After, Me, Courtney, Brandon, Xilvia, and Ashe (Who is starting to walk all over!!!) all got to go to dinner at Grandpa and Grandpa Dallon's home in Lehi in honor of my dad being in town. Micah wasn't able to come because of work, but we went again on Sunday to have a delicious dinner as always.
As for my new job, I am really enjoying it. I feel like I am catching on quickly and I feel really welcome. I am excited for the future and for the doors it is going to open for Micah and myself.
We are excited because we have made some new friends named Helena and Bobby Zenk. They live in the same apartments as us and so we all are in the same ward. We have had a blast getting to know them and I look forward to the great friendships that are to come.
School this summer is pretty nice, other than a math class, basically I just get to watch a bunch of movie clips for my Humanities class, and spend the next two hours painting. The second half of the semester I will finish painting and Humanities, and begin drawing. I am trying to learn these new artistic skills for a future in interior design. I am not very good yet, but I feel like I am improving, which is all I can ask for! haha!
Thanks for all of your love and support,
Have a great day!
~Meghan

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey girlie! We should use blog as a great way to keep in touch! I miss you! Sounds like you had fun with your dad in town. I am so glad to hear that!!! :) Plus you are making tons of friends, isn't it nice to find cool couples to hang out with?? I love that!! Well hope you have a good day. luv ya girlie!!