Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New update!

Hello!
So sorry it takes me forever to update my postings! But fun news, Micah and I have officially been married over a year!!! Yay! We celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past weekend, when we went to the Hogle Zoo for the first time and stayed at the Marriott Mountainside hotel. We had a wonderful time and it gave us the confirmation that we are so incredibly happy and love each other more than anything. I have some pictures to post from the zoo for everyone, but I dont have them with me, so we will have to wait to see pictures for a little bit longer! Sorry! :)

Have a great day!
~Meghan

2 comments:

Tasha said...

congrats! P.S. I think I saw you on campus but i was too worried to yell if you didnt hear me!! :) haha

The Lancaster Crew said...

hey Meg, congrats on your one year. You guys look so happy! I bet you didn't know i had a blog too...lancastercrew.blogspot.com