Thursday, October 23, 2008

New update!

Hey everyone, just so you all know, this upcoming Sunday is my branch's primary program! Yay! I am the primary chorister, so its pretty exciting. We only have about 5 or 6 kids who will show up, but its going to be a hit! So if anyone wants to come, you are more than welcome. Its at 9 am, and the directions to our church building are to head south on Sandhill Rd (road that connects UVU and Walmart in Orem) and just keep driving through the round about, all the way until the road curves. And badda boom, the church is right there! haha. It should be really cute, so everyone is welcome!

More news, Micah surprised me a few days ago with buying Rock Band! Its been pretty fun to play. We were laughing yesterday because Micah had me doing the singing parts, and because I've been sick my voice was really funny sounding. Its fun still, even when I sound funny! haha!

And last but not least, last night Micah and I bought a bookshelf and a computer desk for a total of $61! We were really excited to get such an amazing deal, and it made such a difference in our apartment. We are now able to entertain guests and actually have space to eat at the kitchen table (we previously used it as a computer desk). So everyone start scheduling times to come visit, cause we'll love to show off our new space!

Love you all!

Have a great day!
~Meghan

No comments: