Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Up to No Good

Hello my friends! The past little while Micah and I have been up to no good! We've just been working our tails off and Micah has added schooling to his workload as well! Our puppy Birdie just loves to tear apart any chew toy we give her and it's actually pretty entertaining! We keep trying to test her skills at chewing by buying toys that seem un-tear-able. So far she has proved us wrong every single time! And now vacuuming my carpet has become a very common task in our home. We still love her tho! Hahaha!

Well Micah and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on the 21st, CRAZY! It doesn't seem like it has been that long, but apparently I have no sense of time. I have had a blast so far being married to him, and I've got a feeling it's only going to get better from here. We have our own little happy family with our little dog, but maybe kids will come into play in the not so distant future! Haha! You never know!

Micah is still the Gospel Doctrine teacher, and he absolutely loves it. He is really getting his feet planted as to what his style of teaching is, and we even had a lady in the ward bare her testimony about how much she enjoyed his class on Sunday. I am excited with Young Womens, because I planned last week's activity, and apparently it went well because I had two non-member girls come ask if it would be ok if they started coming every week! I about cheered for joy! So they surprised me and showed up to church on Sunday, and then asked if I could start picking them up on Tuesdays. Thankfully they live only 3 min from my house, so it's a quick drive, but I would be willing to go them them even if they lived a half hour from me! They seem to be very interested in the church and they are willing to listen to anything I feel like telling them. I'm very excited if you couldn't tell. :)

I'm extremely happy to have the opportunities I have, and Micah and I are so blessed to be able to live the way we do. It's hectic, but it is always a happy one!

Have a great day!

~Meghan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you. May you have many, many more!!