Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weeks 9 & 10

Ok so I'm a slacker, and I have not posted anything for the past 2 weeks! I have completed my weekly goals, just I have not been able to post anything!
Well for week 9 I made Catfish. I took the fillets and dipped them first in flour, then I dipped them in a mix of dijon mustard, egg, and some other ingredients, and then I covered them in crushed pretzles. After that I fried them in oil for about 4 min on each side and they turned out very delicious!!! Here are the pics for that.

Then for week 10 I made Lemon Mustard Chicken. I broiled the pieces for about 15 min, then I coated them with a mustard and lemon juice mixture, and broiled them on each side for about 5 more min. They were pretty yummy, but a little chewy. Here are the pictures for that too!

Have a great day!
~Meghan

1 comment:

The Pluims said...

HEY!!! I just saw that you have a blog and I am pretty dang excited! How are you doing and how is life? I haven't seen or talked to you in SOOO long...