Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Dinner




Today Micah and I were making dinner after church and a Sparrow flew into our apartment! I tried to direct it outside, but I ended up scaring it even more so I finally started to leave it alone and it flew out the door again. And then after that Micah was trying to clean up some oil that spilled with a paper towel and it caught on fire from being too close to the burner. It was a crazy way to make dinner. But it ended up being super delicious so it was all worth it. We made Chicken Alfredo, Garlic Bread, and Spinach salad.

I learned a recipe for an amazing salad, that I never thought I would like, but now I love:
Its a Spinach Salad, you take baby Spinach, sprinkle Feta cheese in there, and Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing, and just toss it all together. It is absolutely amazing. And very healthy.
Normally I don't like fresh spinach, but in this salad, I can't get enough. Try it, you'll love it!

Have a great day! ~Meghan

1 comment:

Josh and Morgan said...

i love spinach salads! I wish you lived close so that you could invite me over to your yummy dinners!!! Miss you...