Thursday, August 2, 2012

Over halfway there!

 Its about time I post again! Sorry about the huge delay. :) I am now at 23 weeks into my pregnancy, and I'm feeling great! The baby is kicking her little life away and I'm starting to feel all the other aches and pains of pregnancy that hadn't affected me thus far. I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but I have been having some really strong pain on the outside of my left foot. My massage therapist friend says she thinks its because I'm over-compensating. I have a pinch in my back above my right leg that makes it hard to put too much weight on it, and she thinks that I'm putting to much now on my left. On top of that, I think I'm starting to develop shin splints. Lol, if its not one thing then its another. But, even with all those aches everything is soooo worth it. I get to feel the cool things too, like the feeling of her kicking. Its such a neat sensation, I get excited each time and immediately grab whoever is next to me to see if they can feel it. Unfortunately, my future daughter is just like her parents and is already very ornery, and doesn't like to cooperate with that. hahaha. Oh well, soon enough she will be so big that she'll have no choice but be felt by everyone as she wiggles around.
I'm starting to get all these stresses and worries about the future and everything concerning the baby, work, housing, money, etc. I just keep trying to remember to lean on the Lord and let him direct me in the way I need to go. I'm sure it will all work out if I have faith.
We are both so grateful for this blessing, she has already been a source of inspiration for us and we are both seeing the world with a new perspective and drive to make sure whatever we do is what is best for her. :)

Have a great day! ~Meghan

1 comment:

Kamie said...

You're wonderful! I'm so excited you are going to be a mommy!