Friday, November 7, 2008

New Niece!


Hey everyone! Great news! My brother's wife Xilvia had their second child Thursday night around 10 pm. A little girl named Mia Nicole Dallon. She arrived weighing 7lbs 6 oz. and she was 20.5 inches long. She came out with a head full of Xilvia's dark hair, and she is absolutely gorgeous. She is a little bit longer than Ashe was when he was born, so she may end up close to his same height! And for you guys who know my brother, and how when he was little his lip quivered when he cried, his new little girl has taken on the same trait. We are all happy that both mother and child are healthy and doing well. I'm actually extremely jealous of Xilvia, after giving birth she looked like a super model. Her hair was all beautiful and she was as gorgeous as could be. I hope that is how I am when I start having kids!
Have a great day!
~Meghan