Monday, November 3, 2008

Resumes and Applications!

So I have been scrambling around lately applying for this internship job. Not just any job though, Dream Job! I finally finished and turned in my internship applications to the Denver Zoo last night. I am so excited I can hardly sit still! I hope that because I turned it in about 5 months in advance, they will be impressed. haha! We have a really good feeling about this opportunity and we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will work out for us. Our plan is still the same, we're going to Colorado end of Feb-ish, maybe March. Micah is still planning on doing summer sales, and making us tons of money! lol! We are excited to be in Colorado near family, both of us keep trying to remember its not that far away. haha. Anyway, just thought I would give everyone an update. Love ya all!
Have a great day!
~Meghan

2 comments:

The Lancaster Crew said...

what was your major?

Meghan said...

I am graduating in General Academics for now. But I will continue on in Colorado with either zoology or interior design. Which ever one I end up liking more.