Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All Moved!

Why hello everyone. Micah and I are all moved and ready to go! We are almost done unpacking and organizing. Hopefully I will finish tonight or tomorrow. Everything went smoothly for us and we're really excited for our future. The house turned out to be amazing. I will take pictures for you once it looks a little more presentable. There are only a few fix it things that we are having the owner take care of. Otherwise its just about perfect for us. We have tons of storage space, and a huge yard! It has a massive patio, which will be perfect for the superbowl coming up. Once weather starts warming up, we are going to start going to garage sales and look at getting patio furniture. We bought a 42 inch flat screen tv!!!! Its amazing, and we got an amazing deal on it too. We're pretty excited. :) Love you all! Let us know how you guys are doing!
Have a great day!
~Meghan

3 comments:

Alea said...

:-O I can't believe you moved! :( But I'm glad things are going so well for you. I'm excited to see your pictures!
-alea

Tasha said...

sounds like life is going great for you! That is awesome to hear!!! =) Are you working down there/going to school whats the plan?

Anonymous said...

:( You moved away! I never returned your eggs! I could send some to you...