Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Almost Time!

Hey everyone! We are getting down to the wire in our move. We have finished a surprisingly large amount of packing already, all we have left is the kitchen and some other random books and games around the apartment. But that shouldn't take too long to do! We are both getting extremely anxious to have this move completed and get going on our future. We have some fun plans for when we get out there already, like getting a new TV!! YA HOO! haha! We're going to use that new TV for a Superbowl party. To be honest I personally am not the biggest football fan, but with certain teams or games I can get pretty into it. So we're excited for it. If anyone has any fun tips on food to serve let me know! I think it will be nice to be so close to Micah's family and friends. Yes, MY sweet family and friends, I will miss you dearly, but I think that this move will really good for Micah and I. And thankfully we will be close enough that if there are any major events we could most likely come back for them. So let us know about anything coming up in your life so we can put it on our schedules! Anyway, I am off to go finish watching The Holiday...best movie EVER. haha. Love you all!
Have a great day!
~Meghan

3 comments:

Kasey Strong said...

So you're going to Colorado eh? Any specific reason for the move? That should be fun, being in a new place. The packing and unpacking part is never too exciting but being in a new environment is. Garrett and I are trying to move out of state this summer too, for my internship. But we'll be back by the end of summer so it's not as exciting as actually moving. Anyway, I wish you guys luck and safe travels!

Tasha said...

Can't believe you are moving! Are you so exciteD?

Nick and Carol said...

I am very sad you are leaving, but i'm sure it'll be really cool for you guys! Nice to be outta ut anyways..lol. I'm especially sad that you are leaving b4 my bridal shower in feb, and my wedding in march!! selfish, i know:( ha, but hopefully maybe you can come for my wedding! its march 21st. if i get your address, you'll surely get an invite!! I love ya girl..and zumba hasn't been the same w/out you!