Sunday, April 17, 2011

Isa Paige Dallon

Hello my friends! I apologize for not posting more often these last couple months. I have a big announcement though, my newest niece was born! Her name is Isa Paige Dallon, and she was born on the 15th. She weighs 8 lbs and is 19 inches long. I really wish I could have been there to see her be born, that is probably the hardest part about being in Colorado for me. I miss all the big events in my family. But even still, I was very excited and still was able to call my brother Brandon and his wife Xilvia while they were in the hospital there and give them my best wishes. I got a few pictures that they had posted on Facebook, here they are! (You'll notice she has dark hair, we're all crossing our fingers that her hair stays super dark!)

This is Ashe and Mia my other niece and nephew, holding their new little sister.

Have a great day!~Meghan

1 comment:

Morgan said...

so cute! love the dark hair!