Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Sweet Farewell to Kiki

Oh my dear Kiki, we have been through so much together, we have driven for miles, and we have hit many milestones. You were there when I first learned how to drive a manual, and you were there when I graduated high school. You carried my belongs to my first apartment when I moved out, and you drove me around when I needed to contemplate my life. You saw me get married and you endured me taking you through all kinds of rain, slush, and snow when we moved to Colorado. You have carried all my loads whether as an emotional teenager who needed a breather drive, or as an emotional adult who needs a breather drive. Through thick and thin you were always there for me and you have witnessed many terrible and wonderful moments throughout my life. I owe you so many 'thank yous' and 'i love yous' because to me you are not just a car, you were my first car. You will never be replaced in my heart! So Goodbye and Farewell.....I love you Kiki! :)



Have a great day!~Meghan

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Oh kiki, I shall miss you as well! Meghan, I had no idea you still had her all this time. What a faithful car she was :)

Meghan said...

Lol, you are exactly right, she was very faithful! You and I sure did have a lot of great memories in that car! Driving to the temple every week, going on group dates, having all kinds of girl talk, and so much more! :)