Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 4

So for week 4 I made cinnamon rolls with a cream cheese icing. I made every piece of it from scratch! It was my first time making any type of bread from scratch, and I must say I think it turned out well! It was pretty tasty, but after all the time it took to make it (about 3 hours), I decided that its worth the 5 dollars at Walmart to do the Cinnabon ones that only take 20 min to make and are just as good. :) We actually were so excited to eat them I forgot to take pictures while I was cooking them. So I just have a picture of a few cinnamon rolls that we had set aside for our second helpings. I would post the recipe for you, but it was soooo long and complicated, that I will just tell you where I got it. It is from the better homes and gardens book. And for future reference, that's where I get most my recipes.

Also, if anyone has any foods they think I should try, let me know, and if you have a yummy recipe, share it with me!


Have a great day!
~Meghan

2 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

I have a really yummy homemade chicken noodle soup recipe with homemade noodles that you should try! Facebook me if you want it!

its simple love said...

Yum. Thanks for sharing! Keep bringing the recipes.

Rachael
www.itssimplelove.blogspot.com